Hiring Now | email@example.com
Currently looking for Android, QA, React.js, and Golang software Developers
Flyte Solutions development methodology promotes a result-driven interactive approach and guarantees better customer service in terms of quality and cost. Flyte Solutions continuously improves our methodology to meet customer expectations through accelerated development schedules and high quality results. We have refined our business processes by blending leading industry practices spanning from classical Waterfall to modern Agile methodologies.
Same Day Result
Simple And Straightforward
Recruit To Hire Internship Program
Explore opportunities that await you at
Flyte Solutions 2022
Early Applications will be given preference.
Software Engineer – PHP
- Develop and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Be part of the entire web application development life cycle, right from concept stage to design, development, delivery and post-launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Strong knowledge of standards-based web development and cross-platform compatibility
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an Android Developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
React Native Development
- 2 years of relevant Mobile Application Development.
- React, React Native, Redux
- iOS/Android development.Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio/IntelliJ.
Career Areas at @ Flyte Solutions
Full Stack Engineering
Our passionate Full stack engineer team precisely deploy full-stack software solutions adapting with new tools and technologies dynamically. We help in developing an end-end project life cycle and contribute to current project planning activities as well
Each day our Design team provides distinct work that experiments with various Design patterns and create a magical impact that improves our customers life. Our UX Engineers are unicorns with deep knowledge on UX/UI design and front-end development as well
With an effective QA team which follows testing early and testing frequently approach for detecting any bugs/issues at an early stage to prevent any last-minute bottlenecks or challenges. Using testing types like regression testing, user acceptance testing etc., helps to improve the software quality
With a dedicated Operational & development team, we work together to streamline a continuous integration / continuous delivery process by embracing a Devops culture with appropriate Devops tools. The Devops team at Flyte Solutions ensures to deliver a speed software delivery