CUSTOM ERP DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
Accelerate business performance using Flyte Solutions Custom Cloud based ERP
Fintech | Retail & Manufacturing | Real Estate & Construction | Education |Media & Entertainment | Logistics & Transportation | Medical & Healthcare | Public Sector
Developing custom ERP solution with Flyte Solutions to manage your wholesale and distribution business may sound like perfect, because we designed it with your specific business processes in mind and provide best business oriented business suit.
Flyte ERP, You can integrate our solution with your preferred 3rd party application. Easily add and customize functionality as your company grows by leveraging a highly scalable business management system.
Flyte ERP is a compilation of functions, tabs, and drill downs that will be combined and tailored to suit any specific needs of your business. Our Support team always ready for your support and maintenance if needed. .
DIGITIZE YOUR BUSINESS WITH A CUSTOM ERP SOLUTION
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software has a strategic value for your business. It can exceedingly help you streamline processes across manufacturing, procurement, services, sales, finance, and HR management. To be a truly efficient tool that brings expected benefits, the ERP system should be customized in accordance with your specific business requirements..
Flyte Solutions is involved in development and customization of ERP solutions for mid-size and large companies.
Link every step of a multi-channel, multi-location retail business—from ecommerce, POS and order management to marketing, inventory, financials and customer support.
Get one powerful application to run your entire distribution business, while also dramatically cutting your distribution software, IT procurement and overhead
Integrate your manufacturing and business processes—including work orders, assembly, BOM and demand-based replenishment—for leaner manufacturing.
Healthcare and Medical Services
Access the technology to stay current, without prohibitive costs typically associated with the hardware, software, maintenance and upgrades. Get complete visibility across functions, departments and geographies.
Fuel your mission with Flyte Solutions. Leverage Flyte Solutions for your nonprofit to manage all back-office operations with a single, flexible, powerful business application.
A new approach that empowers you to focus on your core strategy while minimizing risk, reducing costs and enhancing strategic decision making.on.
FEATURES BASED ON INDUSTRIES
General ledger with multiple charts of accounts | Accounts payable, accounts receivable | Cash flow management | Bank management | Cost and analytical accounting | Expenditures | Budgets and commitments
Order & Distribution Management
Improve real-time visibility across the global supply chain to ensure transparency for all stakeholders–from suppliers to customers.
Warehouse and inventory
Understand all aspects of your inventory, product profitability, order to cash, and warehouse operations so you can stock, pick, and fulfill orders more efficiently.
Optimize purchasing decisions and margins and manage supplier quality and performance.
Empower a mobile sales force with visibility into customers, stocks, past purchases, quotes, and promotions through any connected device.
Sales and marketing
Manage sales force assignments with ease and track corresponding targets and commissions.
Get your products to market quickly and efficiently by leveraging real-time visibility into production management processes.
Supply Chain Management
Define, execute and support supply chain/distribution management plans from a single, collaborative platform.
Warehouse and Fulfillment
Manage end-to-end inventory and inbound/outbound logistics in real time while minimizing total cost of ownership
Improve the accuracy of procure-to-pay processes and optimize for cost-certainty.
Human Capital Management
Maximize the value of human capital investments and minimize management costs with integrated HCM..
Custom Features Based on Industries
Share with us your business operation and process, we build custom ERP based on your business needs.
ERP SOLUTION IMPLEMENTATIONS TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
We are able to connect a ERP solution to multiple data sources and applications, including implementation of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and integration with third-party web services, data feeds, payment systems and social collaboration tools.
Scalability and Performance
Technology never stops evolving, so don't let your ERP to. Flyte Solutions designs incredibly flexible ERP architectures with an eye for growth, fault tolerance, and comfortable accommodation of increasing loads and user numbers.
Flyte Solutions mature DevOps approach and extensive build, test, and deployment automation expertise enable us to deploy ERP solutions fast, seamlessly and cost-effectively, and ship new features to the solution, flawlessly operating in the wild, right away.
Flyte Solutions pays great attention to ensuring all aspects of ERP security, from data access and transactions security to data encryption, digital signature solutions and PCI DSS pre-certification audit and preparations.
DELIVERING CUSTOM ERP SOLUTION
- A single development vision for all ERP, manufacturing, MES, and Supply Chain requirements
- Single point of contact for all technical support
- Transactions updated instantly throughout the entire system, in real-time.
- Lower overall cost of investment, Lower maintenance costs,Quicker ROI
Supply chain management
- Improves inventory management system
- Facilitates successful implementation of inventory system
- Eliminates damage resources by adjusting the storage space efficiently of finished goods.
- Make your system more responsive, you can easily achieve your goals by examining customer’s requirements.
- Stronger your relationship with vendors & distributers.
Customer relationship management
- Improved Informational Organization
- CRM for Enhanced Communication
- CRM Improves Your Customer Service
- Automation of Everyday Tasks
- Greater efficiency for multiple teams
- Improved Analytical Data and Reporting
- FMIS application provides timely, accurate, reliable and verifiable information that hasten your decision-making process
- Implementation of FMIS enhances your scheduling and forecasting capacity. This enables you to allocate your financial resources effectively and set realistic performance targets
- You stand to achieve greater efficiency in financial operations and reporting procedures when using FMIS applications.
- FMIS provides you with a framework for integrating functional processes and financial resources in your business.
- Management of all employee information.
- Reporting and analysis of employee information.
- Company-related documents such as employee handbooks, emergency evacuation procedures, and safety guidelines
- Benefits administration including enrollment, status changes, and personal information updating.
- Project Planning
- Tracking project evolution when it comes to completion, time and costs
- Scheduling and Time Management
- Resource allocation & More