NEWS | FLYTE SOLUTIONS
Flyte Solutions development methodology promotes a result-driven interactive approach and guarantees better customer service in terms of quality and cost. Flyte Solutions continuously improves our methodology to meet customer expectations through accelerated development schedules and high quality results. We have refined our business processes by blending leading industry practices spanning from classical Waterfall to modern Agile methodologies.
DELIVERING MULTI-SITE MULTI-VENDOR PROJECTS WITH MIXED TEAMS
We have been working both with software vendors and non-software companies in projects with teams located in different parts of the world. While successful distributed development allows teams to develop high quality software faster, leading to improved business agility and a greater capacity to handle the pressures of competition, the challenges are significant. You need to:
- communicate accurately and unambiguously across the barriers imposed by distance, time zones languages, or cultures or all of these factors;
- manage all dimensions of the software development lifecycle requirements, change and assets, testing, coding, etc.in a distributed environment.
Flyte Solutions can help here, for we know perfectly well how to ensure there are neither overlaps nor conflicting delivery terms.
AGILE FOR DISTRIBUTED DEVELOPMENT
- The Agile framework maintains a customer focus and affirms that all remote teams will deliver the highest-priority features first.
- Sprint reviews ensure that the delivered features are reviewed and that feedback is shared.
- Continuous integration creates frequent integration points between all remote teams, facilitating problem resolution as issues arise.
- Test driven development supports the simplest design with good test coverage, and assures that no additional features are created which were not requested by the Product Owner.
- Refactoring strengthens evolutionary design and helps teams resolve the architectural issue.